
...thats how old i am. My mom is definately showing now. Thats because I'm getting big! I am about 5 inches long and weigh about 5 ounces. Ive really grown a lot in the last couple weeks. Mom feeds me constantly. She feeds me whatever I want. I love oranges and dried apricots.
Im excited to come out and meet my new parents. I picked them out special, just for me. My mom really cares about animals and takes good care of them. My dad really likes race cars and building forts...which seems like the best life ever for me!
My ears are formed now, and I can hear. I hear my mom and dad discussing names for me a lot. I like some of them a lot...others, not so much. I really hope they dont call me Pablo Nacho...
Mom and Dad read to me at night sometimes and I love it. I hope to be a great literary like Dr. Suess or Shel Silverstein someday.
Thats all for now...mom is about to feed me spaghetti and garlic bread...mmmm! Ill check in with you all again next week and let you know how I'm developing.
So long...the next Clayson
No comments:
Post a Comment