
22 Weeks...although the pic of my mom on the left was taken at 20 weeks, and the pic of me on the right was taken at 21 weeks. my mom and dad havent blogged for a while because they are lazy, and because they are really preoccupied with me. I'm a really big deal to them, and they are always talking about how they are gonna bring me up, protect me, pay for me, and what they are gonna name me. They keep calling me Jack, which i like, so I hope that's the one they pick.
Now that I'm 22 weeks along, I weigh about a pound, (my mom cant figure out why she gained 30), and according to the books my parents read, I'm about the size of a spaghetti squash...whatever that is. It doesn't sound very appetizing. My eyes are formed completely, except for the color. I cant wait to see what the world looks like.
Well, sounds like me and mom are eating again so I'd better go....until next time...
The next Clayson (Jack)
5 comments:
ok cody and jojo this is just darling. I love baby jack's blog page. I read the sweet things that you wrote and my eyes fill up with tears, this is just really special. you guys are wonderful parents and he's so lucky to have you!
miss you guys
xoxo
rach
I like Jack. If we ever have another boy I may have to steal it if you havent used it=-)
Hi Jack, What a handsome picture! We can't wait to meet you=-)
Hi Jack, We can't wait to meet you!=-)
We are so excited for you guys! We have so many little boys in the family now, they are gonna have fun together! I love the name Jack, we actually considered that one, I think you should consider "Levi" though, I love that name but Brock didn't care for it!
Crystal
Post a Comment