Sunday, February 10, 2008

25 weeks!

Whew!
Thank goodness my dad had a surprise daddy shower thrown for him this weekend! Otherwise he may have never got the book about the safe handling of a baby, and I would've been in serious trouble! He also got father and son matching t-shirts we can wear together when I'm big enough. I can't wait!

Mom is doing good although I am keeping her hungry and tired. But I can't help it! I'm a growing boy! Therefore, she is a growing girl...lots of people rubbed her big belly at my dad's shower...and it felt weird! My parents have a lot of fun watching and feeling me move around. I make quite a commotion now because I'm so big. I'm about 2 pounds now and over a foot long! Sometimes my mom's cat lays against her belly and I can feel him purring. I try to kick him and poke him, but he doesn't seem to notice. But one day soon, I'll be strong enough for him to feel me...I just know it.

Only 14 more weeks to go and I can't wait! I overheard my parents talking today about the new apartment they are moving into soon. It has 2 bedrooms so I'll have my own room...I'm so excited! I hope they decorate it cool and fill it up with lots of toys for me.

Well, thats all for now. My parents will try to post more next week if they can drag themselves off the couch!





1 comment:

Nick said...

I like the diagrams in your book. Whoever put that together must have had the same problem that Janine had with me. She read numerous books about babies when she was pregnant, but I just wasn't interested in reading any of them. If I'd had a funny book like that though, I might have read something.