Friday, April 25, 2008

Update 04-25-08

Hey Everybody,
You'll be glad to know we're doing well here.. I apologize for the lack of posts latley. Hopefully you haven't given up on our little blog just yet.

I'm not exactly sure what week it is at this point.. I just know we're getting close because Joanne frequently asks me if its "time to push" yet. I tell her she should probably wait until she goes into labor first.



We got some good news recently. A bigger apartment has opened up in our apartment complex. And, whats even better is that they're putting in new carpet, vinyl flooring, and they're painting. That tells me one of two things:

A: They're really great management or
B: the last tennant was not so great..
Either way its new stuff and I wont have to clean up after someone else.. Sweet!

As you can see Joanne's cat Luky has decided to pack himself early in this cardboard box so he won't be left behind...



Hope your all doing well.

-Cody

No comments: