-Joanne
Friday, August 22, 2008
Teeth and stuff
Jack is doing awesome! He is always smiling and cooing and talking. He is teething already and he is only 12 weeks old! He is being a tough guy about it and hardly ever fusses even though it must be pretty uncomfortable. The only problem with him teething so early is that he still hasn’t got the hang of putting things in his mouth, so we have to hold his teething toys in his mouth for him. And he drools a lot so his shirts are always wet. But that’s okay because he's cute, so he can mess up all the outfits he wants to. We put him in his little walker/saucer thing and he really likes it. He's still a little too wobbly to be in it without supervision, but he really loves being able to sit up and look around like a big boy. Jack also rolls over on his own already, although he has yet to show me. He only does it for his babysitter, and his dad. He's growing incredibly fast. Every time I come home from work and see him, he looks about 2 pounds bigger. I miss him a lot at work, but his babysitter sends me pics and videos throughout the day, so I can see what he's up to. And what he's up to is always adorable!
-Joanne




-Joanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe he has teeth already!! He is growing so quickly, what a sweet boy!
Post a Comment